AlgaeFix 1 Gallon Algae Control
AlgaeFix Effectively controls many types of green or green water algae,
string or hair algae and blanketweed in ponds that contain live plants.
Controls existing algae and helps resolve additional algae blooms. Keeps
ornamental ponds and water gardens clean & clear
Directions For Use:
- Algaefix is intended for use in ponds and water gardens containing fish
- Algaefix will not color the water.
- Algaefix does not contain the heavy metal algaecides such as copper sulfate.
Algaefix is intended for use in ponds and water gardens that contain
- Algaefix can be used in ponds with frogs and snails.
- Algaefix is non-corrosive and non-staining.
Mix the desired dose with one gallon of
pond water and distribute evenly around the perimeter of the pond. Add 1
teaspoonful (5 ml) for every 50 U.S. gallons (190 L) of pond water. Water will
clear within several hours.
AlgaeFix 1 Gallon Treats 38,400 Gallons
**In Stock - Ships
NOTICE: For a safer,
more effective algae treatment used in Koi and ornamental ponds
containing green water see: