AlgaeFix 2.5 Gallon Algae Control
AlgaeFix Effectively controls many types of green or green water algae, string or hair algae and blanketweed in ponds that contain live plants.
Controls existing algae and helps resolve additional algae blooms. Keeps ornamental ponds and water gardens clean & clear
- Algaefix is intended for use in ponds and water gardens containing fish and plants.
- Algaefix will not color the water.
- Algaefix does not contain the heavy metal algaecides such as copper sulfate.
- Algaefix is intended for use in ponds and water gardens that contain aquatic plants.
- Algaefix can be used in ponds with frogs and snails.
- Algaefix is non-corrosive and non-staining.
Directions For Use: Mix the desired dose with one gallon of pond water and distribute evenly around the perimeter of the pond. Add 1 teaspoonful (5 ml) for every 50 U.S. gallons (190 L) of pond water. Water will clear within several hours.
AlgaeFix 2.5 Gallon Treats 96,000 Gallons
**In Stock - Ships Today!**
NOTICE: For a safer, more effective algae treatment used in Koi and ornamental ponds containing green water see: GreenCleanFX Liquid