Cutrine Ultra Algaecide, Herbicide, Cyanobacteriocide - 2.5 Gallons + Free Shipping
This product is a chelated copper formulation containing an emulsified surfactant/penetrant combination for highly effective control of coarse (thick cell-walled) filamentous algae, mucilaginous (colonial) planktonic algae, Chara and copper-sensitive vascular aquatic plants. This product controls Planktonic (suspended) forms such as the Cyanobacteria (Anabaena, Aphanizomenon, Microcystis, Pseudanabaena, Oscillatoria), Green algae (Pandorina, Volvox, & Eudorina) Golden Algae (Prymnesium parvum) and Diatoms (Achnanthes, Chaetoceros, & Surirella); Filamentous (mat-forming) forms such as Spirogyra, Cladophora, Hydrodictyon, Vaucheria, and Ulothrix, and attached, Benthic (bottom-growing) attached forms such as Chara, Nitella Gleotrichia and Lyngbya. This product has also been proven effective in controlling the rooted aquatic plant, Hydrilla verticillata, Egeria densa and other copper-sensitive species. The ethanolamines
in this product prevent the precipitation of copper with carbonates and bicarbonates in the water. Waters treated with this product may be used for swimming, fishing, further potable water treatment, livestock watering or irrigating turf, ornamental plants or crops immediately after treatment.
Algaecide/Herbicide/Cyanobacteriocide is ideal for thick-walled filamentous algae, colonial planktonic algae, Chara and copper-sensitive vascular aquatic plants. Has no general water use restrictions at label rates. Active ingredient is 9.0% copper as elemental (copper-ethanolamine) containing an emulsified surfactant/penetrant. Application rate is 0.6 to 3.0 gallons per acre-ft. Product must be diluted prior to use.
Copper Ethanolamine Complex, Mixed....27.8%
(Mono CAS# 14215-52-2 and Tri CAS# 82027-
*Contains 0.9 lbs. of elemental copper per gallon.
Metallic copper equivalent, 9%
Superior Advantages of CUTRINE ULTRA
- CUTRINE ULTRA is E.P.A. registered for use in drinking water reservoirs, farm fish and industrial ponds, golf course water hazards, lakes, fish hatcheries and raceways, irrigation water conveyance systems such as canals, laterals and ditches.
- Water from treated lakes, ponds, irrigation systems and golf course water hazards may be used to irrigate turf, fairways, putting greens and ornamental plants.
- CUTRINE ULTRA will not plate-out or precipitate under normal storage conditions nor does the copper in CUTRINE ULTRA precipitate out and become ineffective in alkaline or hard water.
- Fish can be caught and consumed immediately after CUTRINE PLUS application and CUTRINE PLUS has been used successfully in trout ponds which contained cold, hard water.
- CUTRINE ULTRA is available in two formulations (liquid and granular) for controlling floating, suspended and bottom-growing types of algae.
- CUTRINE ULTRA effectively controls the noxious submersed weed, Hydrilla verticillata, without requiring post-treatment water use restrictions associated with other herbicides.
- CUTRINE ULTRA is compatible in tank mixes with the aquatic herbicides Weedtrine®-D, Reward and Aquathol K.
- CUTRINE ULTRA can be applied to flowing water using a continuous delivery drip system. It has been used effectively in trout raceways and irrigation canals.
APPLICATION RATES: CUTRINE ULTRA may be applied at a rate of 1.8 to 2.4 gallons per acre-foot (43,560 cubic feet) of water to be treated for planktonic and filamentous algae, 3 gallons per acre-foot for Chara and Nitella and 3.0 gallons per acre-foot for Hydrilla.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Before applying, dilute the required amount of this product with
enough water to ensure even distribution with the type of equipment
being used. Typical dilution range is 9:1 when using handtype
sprayer or up to 50:1 when using water pump equipment
or large tank sprayers.
Directions: See Label for complete directions.
**No Herbicides, Algaecides or Chemicals to NY,CA, CT, NJ & WA**
Read Entire Label Prior To Treatment
**In Stock - Ships Today! **