Cutrine Plus Granular Algaecide - 90lb (3x 30lb Bags)Fast Acting Cutrine Plus algaecide especially formulated for the control of Chara, Nitella, and other bottom growing algae in potable water reservoirs, fire ponds, farm and fish ponds, golf course water hazards, lakes, and fish hatcheries. Water from treated lakes and ponds may be used to irrigate turf, fairways, putting greens, and ornamental plants.
Cutrine Plus Granular:
- Is a combination of slow and rapid release clay granules impregnated with 3.7% (by weight) active ingredients.
- Has a density of 1.38. It quickly sinks to the bottom where it will be most effective.
- Controls algae at .4 ppm elemental copper when properly applied.
Standard Application Rates:
For easy spot treatments, apply Cutrine Plus Granular directly over infested area at the rate of 1 pound per 720 square feet (72' X 10'). Large areas should be treated at the rate of 60 pounds per surface acre (208' X 208').
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
A dry fertilizer spreader may be used to ensure even distribution on larger areas. When treating small dockside or swimming areas (1/5 of an acre or less), broadcast Cutrine Plus Granular in the same fashion used in spreading grass seed. Spot treatment of problem areas is easily accomplished as Cutrine Plus granules are readily visible through the water, permitting pinpointing of treatment on target algae.
Cutrine Plus need sunlight to optimize effectiveness.
Cutrine Plus is not completely effective against Pithophora and diatoms.
Fast Facts About Cutrine Plus Granular:
- The copper complex remains in solution to give longer lasting results. An average of 5.5 weeks control was obtained in actual field tests.
- Only two or three applications per season are required depending upon the length of the growing season.
- Is compatible with other aquatic herbicides.
- There is no restriction on the use of the treated water after Cutrine Plus Granular application. It can be used immediately.
- Cutrine Plus Granular can be toxic to trout, at the recommended application rates, if the water has less than 50 ppm of carbonate hardness (soft water). Do not use in waters containing Koi and hybrid goldfish. This product is not intended for use in small volume, garden pond systems.
- Cutrine Plus Granular has low corrosion potential to application equipment.
- Cutrine Plus Granular is formulated to release copper over an extended time period to provide control in flowing water situations.
**No Herbicides, Algaecides or Chemicals to NY**
**Some products cannot ship to CA, CT, NJ & WA**
Read Entire Label Prior To Treatment
**In Stock - Ships Today! **