Cutrine Plus Granular Algaecide - 30lb - up to 1/2 Acre Coverage
Fast Acting Cutrine Plus algaecide especially formulated for the
control of Chara, Nitella, and other bottom growing algae in potable
water reservoirs, fire ponds, farm and fish ponds, golf course water
hazards, lakes, and fish hatcheries. Water from treated lakes and ponds
may be used to irrigate turf, fairways, putting greens, and ornamental
Cutrine Plus Granular:
- Is a combination of slow and rapid release clay granules
impregnated with 3.7% (by weight) active ingredients.
- Has a density of 1.38. It quickly sinks to the bottom where it
will be most effective.
- Controls algae at .4 ppm elemental copper when properly applied.
Standard Application Rates:
For easy spot treatments, apply Cutrine Plus Granular directly over
infested area at the rate of 1 pound per 720 square feet (72' X 10').
Large areas should be treated at the rate of 60 pounds per surface acre
(208' X 208').
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
A dry fertilizer spreader may be used to ensure even distribution on
larger areas. When treating small dockside or swimming areas (1/5 of an
acre or less), broadcast Cutrine Plus Granular in the same fashion used
in spreading grass seed. Spot treatment of problem areas is easily
accomplished as Cutrine Plus granules are readily visible through the
water, permitting pinpointing of treatment on target algae.
Cutrine Plus need sunlight to optimize effectiveness.
Cutrine Plus is not completely effective against Pithophora and diatoms.
Fast Facts About Cutrine Plus Granular:
- The copper complex remains in solution to give longer lasting
results. An average of 5.5 weeks control was obtained in actual field
- Only two or three applications per season are required depending
upon the length of the growing season.
- Is compatible with other aquatic herbicides.
- There is no restriction on the use of the treated water after
Cutrine Plus Granular application. It can be used immediately.
- Cutrine Plus Granular can be toxic to trout, at the recommended
application rates, if the water has less than 50 ppm of carbonate
hardness (soft water). Do not use in waters containing Koi and hybrid
goldfish. This product is not intended for use in small volume, garden
- Cutrine Plus Granular has low corrosion potential to application
- Cutrine Plus Granular is formulated to release copper over an
extended time period to provide control in flowing water situations.
Cutrine Plus Granular - 30lb - up to 1/2 Acre Coverage
**No Herbicides, Algaecides or Chemicals to NY**
**Some products cannot ship to CA, CT, NJ & WA**
Read Entire Label Prior To Treatment
**In Stock - Ships Today! **